Seafood Importers and Processors Alliance ivzw
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The personal information we collect and process are:
– Name, surname and position
– Organisation name and country
– Company postal address and invoice data
– E-mail address and phone number
We collect and process your personal information in the following ways:
– you may give us information about you via our Site. This may include information you provide when you contact us via the Site, or indicate your interest in any of our projects or campaigns;
– you may give us information by corresponding with us by mail, text, e-mail, other form of electronic communication, telephone or in person;
– by visiting our Website we may automatically collect technical information which may form personal information; and
– we may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources (including Google Analytics);
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information:
– to provide you with information and services you have requested;
– to be able to send you communications relating to SIPA membership;
– to be able to send you communications that may be of interest to you, either electronically or otherwise; and
– to help us understand how our Website is used.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you are a SIPA Member, your name, surname and company name is displayed on the Site.
If you are a SIPA Board Member, your name, surname, positioin and organisation name and country are dispayed on the Site.
We treat other personal information as confidential and we do not share it with other others.
If you would like to amend or remove any of this information, please contact us through the contact information below.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
The Site is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect information from children.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
BE-2550 Kontich BELGIUM